The Holy Trinity Romanian Orthodox Church of Los Angeles, California is part of the Romanian Orthodox Episcopate of America, a diocese within the Orthodox Church of America.
The parish was established on June 25, 1939 by a group of some 25 persons of Romanian ancestry who held their first "parish general assembly" in the home of Petru German, at 456 N. Gage St., in Los Angeles, California. During its almost 60 years of existence, the parish was served by 6 priests: Martin Ionescu, who was instrumental to the establishment of the parish (1939-1947), Grigore Coste (1948-1957), Victor Barbulescu (1957-1969), Anchidim Useriu (interim, 1969/1970), Richard Grabowski (1970-1982) and Constantin Alecse (1982 to this date) - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Holy Trinity Romanian Orthodox Church celebrated its 60th anniversary during the November 6-7th 1999 weekend in the presence of His Grace Bishop Nathaniel, Spiritual Father of the Romanian Orthodox Episcopate of America, of Jackson, Michigan.
For the latest news and other details regarding daily activities at the church you are invited to visit biserica.org